Programme Intern for Governance Team – Vietnam (deadline 10.10.2021)
• Provide general administrative support including filing, sending and circulating mail, fax; photocopying, travel booking, helping to prepare float accounts;
• Provide interpretation and translation of letters and project documents;
• Attend meetings, take notes and prepare meeting minutes;
• Provide logistical support in the organization of trainings, workshops, and field trips;
• Support the organisation and implementation of project activities in the field;
• Support for preparing training manual, IEC materials, and other publications;
• Join field trips when required;
• Perform others support tasks to JIFF team, as required.
Communication and learning:
• Together with Program Administrative Officer, contact programme partners, consultants and other stakeholders in relevant activities;
• Participate in some learning sessions organized for Oxfam staff.
Other supports to JIFF’s team:
• Support in organising trainings, workshops on capacity building for grantee
• Support in collecting and storing information for project Monitoring and Evaluation
• Provide knowledge for partners in legal aid and justice activities
We are looking for a candidate with the following competencies:
• University graduate; graduate with background in law, public administration or social development is a plus;
• Very good spoken and written English and Vietnamese;
• Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Ms Outlook, PowerPoint);
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to work independently as well as in the team;
• Strong motivation for learning about development work;
• Willingness to travel, if required.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum vitae via this LINK
The closing date for application: 10th October 2021
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.