Technical Service for Learning, Documentation and Communication For Vietnam Fair for All project
Technical Service for Learning, Documentation, and Communication for Vietnam Fair for All project of Oxfam in Vietnam (VN F4A)
- To identify specific learning, documentation, and communication needs of the partners and CBOs who engaged in the VN F4A project relating but not limited to capacity strengthening, a mechanism to facilitate the dialogues among the stakeholders involved in the value chain, PS engagement, and influencing and women’s economic empowerment.
- To design learning and communication strategies and detail plans to facilitate learning, documentation, and communication among a program of the partners and CBOs who engaged in the VN F4A project and external audiences
- To facilitate and implement learning and communication activities of the partners and CBOs who engaged in the VN F4A project as agreed plans in consultation with Oxfam
- To document good practices and lessons learned around the aforementioned topics
- Master’s degree related to social development
- Minimum 05 years of relevant knowledge sharing in the development sector and for NGO actors
- Extensive understanding of NGO’s programming, ideally from a middle management level
- Proven extensive experience with group learning and facilitation of learning on and development of influencing strategy
- Proven extensive experience with innovative communications and documentation for an internal and external audience
- Understanding of development issues in Vietnam with respect to the diversities in approaches and being aware of own bias
- Showing the ethics and confidential conduct to ensure the intervention and approaches of partners are not revealed without consent.
How to apply
Interested organizations should submit their technical and financial proposal in English, including detailed design, methodologies, work plan, and an estimated budget with expected gross consultancy fee and logistical expenses, CV(s) of the consultant(s) to carry out the tasks.
The proposal should be submitted by e-mail to the following focal person: Ms. Tran Thanh Hang – HR Coordinator, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission of application: CoB 28th September 2022
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview. Thank you!