Programme Intern For Livelihood And Resilience Programme
Starting time: December 2022
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam with occasional travel to project areas
Report to: Project Managers
Allowance: VND3,000,000/month, plus lunch allowance and accident insurance.
- Support documentation activities, namely, application of digital technology for creative reporting (biannually, annually or after workshops), documentation; interviewing; filming and photo-taking;
- Provide creative input to project activities;
- Communicate and support partners and other agencies in programme implementation;
- Organize workshops, seminars, training courses, etc;
- Contact project partners, consultants and other stakeholders in relevant activities;
- Support translation and interpretation when required (Vietnamese – English and vice versa);
- Be in charge of general administration (filing documents, managing the programme; library, booking, circulating mail, fax, photocopying, scanning);
- Search and provide data that serve as a basis for day-to-day implementation process and proposal writing;
- Join field trips when required;
- Others as appropriate.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Vietnamese citizen, University degree
- Basic understanding of natural resources management (water resources, river basins, forest conservation and bio-diversity) and climate change;
- General knowledge of social-economic issues of rural areas, climate change issues and household economics;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Ms. Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Good knowledge of digital application for creative reporting, documentation;
- Good command of English, including interpretation and translation from Vietnamese to English and vice-versa;
- Commitment and inspiration to work in development areas and poor community;
- Some knowledge of development work, but not essential.
- Good communication, presentation skills (especially in working with people from different backgrounds);
- Good teamwork skills (supporting others, delegation, influencing, negotiating);
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team;
- Respect for others.
- Taking part in relevant programme events (internal training, programme meetings, workshops, etc.);
- Taking part in monitoring and evaluation missions as appropriate;
- Induction to financial management system of Oxfam;
- Developing career development plan and review regularly with line-manager
Closing date: 30th November 2022
Apply via here.
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.