Technical Service for Learning, Documentation and Communication For Vietnam Fair for All project (deadline 10.08.2022)
The main purposes of this technical partnership/consultancy are:
- To identify specific learning and communication needs of the partners and CBOs who engaged in the VN F4A project relating but not limited to capacity strengthening, civic space, (PS) influencing and women’s economic empowerment of Vietnam partners along their implementation and learning journey
- To design learning and communication strategy and detail plans to facilitate learning, documentation and communication among program of the partners and CBOs who engaged in the VN F4A project and external audiences
- To facilitate and implement learning and communication activities for of the partners and CBOs who engaged in the VN F4A project as agreed plans in consultation with Oxfam
- To document good practices and lessons learnt around the forementioned topics
- Master’s degree related to social development
- Minimum 05 years of relevant knowledge sharing in the development sector and for NGO actors
- Extensive understanding of NGO’s programming, ideally from a middle management level
- Proven extensive experienced with group learning and facilitation of learning on and development of influencing strategy
- Proven extensive experienced with innovative communications and documentation for internal and external audience
- Understanding of development issues in Vietnam with respect the diversities in approaches and be aware of own bias
- Showing the ethics and confidential conduct to ensure the intervention and approaches of partners are not revealed without consent.
How to apply
Interested organisations should submit their technical and financial proposal in English, including detailed design, methodologies, workplan, and an estimated budget with expected gross consultancy fee and logistical expenses, CV(s) of the consultant(s) to carry out the tasks.
The proposal should be submitted by e-mail to the following focal person: Ms. Tran Thanh Hang – HR Coordinator, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission of application: CoB 10 August 2022
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.