Programme Administrative Officer (deadline 15.07.2022)
The Role: The Programme Administrative Officer ensures the effective and efficient support of the administrative process of the assigned programmes.
- Internal Job Grade: E1
- Contract: Fixed term, 1 year with possible extension
- Reporting to: Senior Programme Manager
- Location: Vietnam office in Hanoi
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide support as requested in preparation for program documentation and correspondence in the framework of the project cycle of Oxfam in Vietnam or requirements of the back donor;
- Arrange and monitor the (administrative) processes of the programs in line with ISO procedures and back donor requirements; to signal deviations within the different processes and remind the relevant staff members of this;
- Arrange the processes, registration and filing of the documentation and correspondence of the (core) processes, in line with applicable procedures and with the help of the automation systems;
- Prepare all relevant Oxfam meetings/workshops. If needed, to record action points and/or write the minutes, and to monitor their follow-up;
- Provide secretarial, administrative and organization support to assigned programs;
- Organize all duty arrangements (including hotel, transport and assisting with visas) of colleagues of the project and /or other visitors travelling to and from the field;
- Provide translation and interpretation supports to program activities.
Technical Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Completed an education in secretarial, administrative or economic direction;
- Proven secretarial, administrative and organizational work experience;
- Excellent oral and written command of English and Vietnamese;
- Good computer skills and experience with SAP or other computerized information systems;
- A proactive attitude and you work systematically, you know to separate major and minor issues are accurate;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and you are a team player;
- A flexible, customer-focused attitude.
How to apply
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum vitae via the LINK below.
The closing date for application: 15th July 2022
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employer