Communication Intern (deadline 01.08.2022)
Oxfam in Vietnam is seeking a motivated fresh graduate to fill in the position of Communication Intern. The intern will work under line management of the Communications and Media Senior Advisor in close collaboration with other members of the Communications team, to provide support in communication related works and take part in a number of training opportunities.
Contract: Full-time, Fixed-term, 1-year contract
Reporting to: Communications and Media Senior Advisor
Staff report to this post: N/A
Location: Vietnam office in Hanoi, with occasional travel
- Support in external and internal communications
- Support in social media management and information management
- Support in development of electronic communication products and lay-outs for printed materials
- Design basic communication materials for digital and printed channels
- Be responsible for note-taking, photo-taking, and video recording at events
- Provide creative inputs for the organization’s communication campaigns, tactics, etc.
- Provide backup support in translation and interpretation
- Provide backup support in general administrative assistance
- Join field trips when required
- Others as assigned by line manager
Skills, experiences, and knowledge
- Vietnamese citizen, university graduate
- General knowledge of socio, economic, cultural and political issues
- Familiar with web-based content managing, photography, graphic design, digital visual and audio applications. (Preferred using Adobe application including Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign, After Effects, etc.)
- Good knowledge of digital application for creative reporting, documentation
- Good command of oral and written English
- Commitment and inspiration to work in development and supporting vulnerable communities
- Hobbies and skills for media/social media work is an asset
- Good interpersonal skills (especially in working with people from different groups)
- Good teamwork skills (supporting others, delegation, influencing, negotiating)
- Learning opportunities (knowledge and skills) in understanding sustainable development, communications strategy and implementation, and organizational operation.
- Working in a professional environment
- Developing career development in one of the leading international NGOs.
- Benefits: monthly allowance of VND3,000,000, plus lunch allowance and accident insurance covered for the employment period.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply through this LINK
The closing date for application: 1st August 2022.
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.