Programme Intern for Livelihood and Resilience Programme (deadline 18.11.2021)
Oxfam works with others to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering. Through private sector engagement and market-based solutions, we are working to enhance the poor’s market access and women’s economic leadership, contributing to income increase and sustainable livelihoods as well as to mobilize resources and influence private sector for the fight against poverty and injustice.
Reference number: INTGoal3
Starting time: November 2021
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam with occasional travel to project areas
Report to: Project Managers
Allowance: VND3,000,000/month, plus lunch allowance and accident insurance.
- Support documentation activities, namely, application of digital technology for creative reporting (biannually, annually or after workshops), documentation; interviewing; filming and photo-taking;
- Provide creative input to project activities;
- Communicate and support partners and other agencies in programme implementation;
- Organize workshops, seminars, training courses, etc;
- Contact project partners, consultants and other stakeholders in relevant activities;
- Support translation and interpretation when required (Vietnamese – English and vice versa);
- Be in charge of general administration (filing documents, managing the programme; library, booking, circulating mail, fax, photocopying, scanning);
- Search and provide data that serve as a basis for day-to-day implementation process and proposal writing;
- Join field trips when required;
- Others as appropriate.
TECHNICAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Vietnamese citizen, University degree
- Basic understanding of natural resources management (water resources, river basins, forest conservation and bio-diversity) and climate change;
- General knowledge of social-economic issues of rural areas, climate change issues and household economics;
- Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Ms. Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Good knowledge of digital application for creative reporting, documentation;
- Good command of English, including interpretation and translation from Vietnamese to English and vice-versa;
- Commitment and inspiration to work in development areas and poor community;
- Some knowledge of development work, but not essential.
- Good communication, presentation skills (especially in working with people from different backgrounds);
- Good teamwork skills (supporting others, delegation, influencing, negotiating);
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team;
- Respect for others.
- Taking part in relevant programme events (internal training, programme meetings, workshops, etc.);
- Taking part in monitoring and evaluation missions as appropriate;
- Induction to financial management system of Oxfam;
- Developing career development plan and review regularly with line-manager
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can apply via this Link.
Closing date: 18 November 2021
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employer.