Expenditure Verification Of A Donor Contract For Covid Response Project.
Objectives and context
The Expenditure Verifier is expected
- to carry out the agreed-upon procedures listed in Annex 2, and
- to issue reports based on the template in Annex 3 which will support the Contracting Authority's conclusions on the eligibility of the reported expenditure and the related follow-up.
The expenditure verification will be performed as a desk review and fieldwork at the location indicated in Annex 1
The Expenditure Verifier is not expected to provide an audit opinion.
Requirements for the Expenditure Verifier
By agreeing these ToR, the Expenditure Verifier confirms meeting at least one of the following conditions:
- The Expenditure Verifier is a member of a national accounting or auditing body or institution which in turn is a member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC).
- The Expenditure Verifier is a member of a national accounting or auditing body or institution. Although this organisation is not member of the IFAC, the Expenditure Verifier commits to undertake this expenditure verification in accordance with the IFAC standards and ethics set out in these ToR.
- The Expenditure Verifier is registered as a statutory auditor in the public register of a public oversight body in an EU member state in accordance with the principles of public oversight set out in Directive 2006/43/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (this applies to auditors and audit firms based in an EU member state).
- The Expenditure Verifier is registered as a statutory auditor in the public register of a public oversight body in a third country and this register is subject to principles of public oversight as set out in the legislation of the country concerned (this applies to auditors and audit firms based in a third country).
- Contracts and Financial Reports covered by these ToR
The Contract(s) and Financial Reports subject to this expenditure verification are indicated on the cover sheet and in Annex 1.
- Conditions for Eligibility of Expenditure
The conditions for eligibility are stipulated in the Contracts which are provided in Annex 1 (including riders).
Verification Process and Methodology
- Preparation of the Verification
- Preparatory Meeting, Fieldwork, Desk Review
-Engagement Context, Materiality, Risk Analysis, Sampling
-Fieldwork / Desk Review
-Debriefing Memo and Closing Meeting
-Documentation and Verification Evidence
-Structure and Content of the Report
-Expenditure Verification Findings and Recommendations
Deadline to submit proposal: 4/12/2022
Please submit your proposal by email to: email@example.com
Contact: Le Thi Thanh Huyen - Program Finance Officer
Oxfam | 22 Le Dai Hanh | Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 4 3945 4448 ext 506 | mobile +84 912967 489