Consultant to provide Technical Service for Promotion of people’s Understanding For Vietnam Fair for All
The main purposes of this technical partnership/consultancy are:
- To promote understanding of local people in suburbs and rural areas in the implementation process of grassroot democracy law/regulations.
- To conduct research to provide analysis and suggestions to promote understanding and participation of local people on law/regulations related to cooperatives
20/11/2022 - 31/10/2023
The detailed plan will be discussed between Oxfam and the consultant team.
- Expert knowledge of grass root democracy and cooperative governance and regulations
- Strong experiences in policy research and communciation
- Adhere to Oxfam’s principles and values
- Had prior experience working with multi-stakeholders in facilitation dialogue
Submission of Interests
Interested agencies should send the following information:
- Portfolio of the team, showcasing relevant experience, previous works, and notable clients
- CV(s) of the team members in charge, with relevant experience
- A brief proposal with the components as described in the Scope of work
- A proposed budget plan, including consultancy rate, travel expenses, and other costs/fees to complete the task, including Personal Income Tax or VAT
Oxfam in Vietnam will recruit based on the proposed budget and the quality of the proposed idea. Candidates should present your proposals in a clear and thorough manner.
The proposal should be submitted by e-mail to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission of application: CoB 15 Nov 2022
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be notified. Thank you!