Service Now Developer (deadline 23.09.2021)
The purpose of the role is to provide specialist technical advice on one significant area or several related areas to support the delivery of specific Oxfam objectives. The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for core system configuration. Gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, developing technical requirements, workflow customizations and supporting the Service transition teams.
Oxfam use Service Now for IT Service management and other workflow applications to support business units such as security incident management, order tracking, legal, HR.
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills:
- Demonstrate experience of configuring the ServiceNow platform
- Proven track record in ITSM technologies
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow ITSM modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications
- Understanding of data security and using ACLs
- Be organized and analytical, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Document technical solutions to a high standard
- Education to degree level in computing related such as Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineer (or courses with a major computing subjects).
- Certified Administrator, Implementation Specialist or Certified Application Developer
- Certification of ITIL
- Proficiency in AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Experience in building integrations between ServiceNow and other systems
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies
- Experience of developing and maintaining the Automated Test Framework (ATF)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in international environment is preferable
- Experience in Project Management , good understanding of SDLC
- Excellent English communication skill
How to Apply:
- For external applicants: https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk
- For internal applicants: https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/internal
- Search for the vacancy using the reference number
- Complete the online application process
Ensure you submit your application before midnight (GMT) on 23rd September, 2021. Unless a different time is specified in the advert.
You will usually be asked to provide:
- Your personal contact details
- The details of your referee(s)
- Details on how you meet the skills, experience and knowledge that are required for this role