Regional Policy and Campaigns Coordinator (deadline 21.09.2021)
As part of Asia Programme Strategy and Impact Team, take responsibility for developing and implementing the regional advocacy and campaign plans and strategies, building regional teams’ knowledge of, connection to and understanding of the different players and stakeholders in campaign issues, building campaign strategies, coordinating plans and activities with country campaigns and with allies and other stakeholders, managing partnerships and liaising with other Oxfam campaign teams and personnel as needed. The post holder will support Oxfam in Asia to deliver on its ambition as articulated in the Asia Regional Strategy and the Oxfam Global Strategy.
Location: Within Asia – The location is flexible within any Asian country where Oxfam has presence and can establish employment contract.
Region: Regional Platform
Job Family: Programme
Grade: National C1
Job Type: Fixed Term
Our next Regional Policy and Campaigns Coordinator will require:
- Relevant work experience of at least 5 years in a relevant post, with proven project management skills in developing and implementing successful advocacy and campaign projects,
- Highly conversant with the range of development issues in the region (inequality, women rights, small holder agriculture and food security, poverty reduction and economic development, climate change, private sector and SDGs)
- Capacity to foster healthy and dynamic policy discussions among various stakeholders, including Oxfam staff, partners, and advocacy targets
- Excellent project management skills and management of project budgets
- Ability to network with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders in a diverse cultural and organisational environment
How to Apply:
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and a covering letter through this link explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile before the deadline 21th September.