Programme Finance Officer
The Programme Financial Officer is responsible for the financial aspects of the management of country portfolios, the development, implementation and monitoring of the financial aspects of the assigned Special Projects, the management of the financial risks and opportunities on a country level, and to provide for the appraisal and analysis of the financial aspects of proposals and reports for back-donors.
- Fixed term, 2 years with possible extension (depending on performance)
- Reporting to: Senior Programme Finance Officer
- Based in: Hanoi with frequent travel
We are looking for a candidate with the following competencies:
- A degree in finance management on a bachelor level;
- 5 years of relevant work experience in financial position including financial management, planning, administration and budgeting & auditing;
- Several years of working experience related to international development organisations;
- Experience in making independent financial analyses of development programmes, and you can evaluate these against the political and socio-economic context within which they are carried out;
- Experience and knowledge of relevant financial IT-systems;
- Excellent social skills and you are a team player;
- Excellent communications skills in English.
In addition, you need to:
- Be a team player;
- Have good social and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work across boundaries and enable cooperation among different groups/actors;
- Be able to work under pressure in response to changing needs.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum vitae via this LINK.
The closing date for application: 15th September 2021
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.