International Evaluator for PEM III Evaluation (deadline 17.09.2021)
The international evaluator will be asked to develop his/her workplan defining key milestones for different phase of the evaluation process that would cover:
- The design of evaluation methodologies, inception plan and stakeholder meetings and interview
- Document review and information analysis and inception report
- Evaluation report that follows the outlines in TOR attached.
Positions: Consultancy Team
Program: Asia Regional Natural Resource Governance Cluster
Project: People Protecting Their Ecosystems in the Lower Mekong (PEM) – Phase 3
Geographical coverage: Mekong and 3S region (Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam)
Program Lifespan: N/A
Project Lifespan: Jan 2013 – December 2021
Responsible to: Regional Extractive Industry Program coordinator/PEM Project Manager
Accountable to: Project Advisory Group and the Evaluation Coordination Group
Candidate should form an evaluation team that meet the following qualifications:
- Master degree in development fields.
- Demonstrates at least eight (8) year experience in program design and impact and outcome evaluations.
- Has at least 10 year working experience in development works preferably related to sectors such natural resources, human right, biodiversity conservation, environment, gender, agriculture, rural development etc. in the Mekong or in Southeast Asia.
- Demonstrates good experience in team works and team management
- Demonstrates experience with management.
- Demonstrates a strong analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrates high level proficiency in writing (English) with clear and concise analysis and in developing reports that include visual representation of data.
- Has fluency in English and understands social and political context of lower Mekong Program countries.
- Has experience working with multi-stakeholders in relevant sectors.
- Understand principles, leadership models, and ways of working, guidance of social evaluation and social accountability framework of Oxfam and of project door (Margaret A. Cargill Philanthropies conservation strategy)
HOW TO APPLY
The applicant is expected to submit:
- Detailed proposal and CV/company profile
- Estimated budget for this assignment (the consultancy fee should be mentioned in net fee or fee including VAT if company has Cambodian VAT certificate from GDT. International evaluator will not require to include budget lines for travel and accommodation costs as these would be covered directly by Oxfam if travel is needed or possible under the context of covid 19 outbreak.
- Proof of experience in the advertise field.
Oxfam recruitment website: https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?company=OxfamNovibP
by September 17, 2021 at 23:59 ICT.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED