Intern for social accountability and empowered citizens program
Contract: Full-time, Fixed-term, 1-year contract
Reporting to: Programme Administrative Officer
Staff report to this post: N/A
Location: Vietnam office in Hanoi
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Administrative support:
• Provide general administrative support including filing, sending and circulating mail, fax; photocopying, travel booking, helping to prepare float accounts;
• Provide interpretation and translation of letters and project documents;
• Attend meetings, take notes and prepare meeting minutes;
• Provide logistical support in the organization of trainings, workshops, and field trips;
• Support the organisation and implementation of project activities in the field;
• Support for preparing training manual, IEC materials, and other publications;
• Join field trips when required;
• Perform others support tasks to Goal 2 team, as required.
2. Communication and learning:
• Together with Programme Officer, contact programme partners, consultants and other stakeholders in relevant activities;
• Participate in some learning sessions organized for Oxfam staff.
3. Other supports to Goal 2 team:
• Support in organising trainings, workshops on capacity building for grantee
• Support in collecting and storing information for project Monitoring and Evaluation
• Provide knowledge for partners in legal aid and justice activities
Technical Skills, Experience & Knowledge
• University graduates
• Very good spoken and written English and Vietnamese;
• Good computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Ms Outlook, PowerPoint);
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to work independently as well as in the team;
• Strong motivation for learning about development work;
• Willingness to travel, if required.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities.
- Ability to demonstrate an openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women’s rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work.
- Commitment to Oxfam’s safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Oxfam are as safe as possible.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural and multi-sectoral teams, collaborative attitude.
- Flexibility of attitude and approach, attitude to adapt and learn by doing and experimenting new approaches and ways of working with other.
Benefits: monthly allowance of VND3,000,000, plus lunch allowance and accident insurance covered for the employment period.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send your application including motivation letter and curriculum vitae via the LINK.
The closing date for application: 14th February 2023
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Our photos on Flickr