Consultant(s) on Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning System (deadline 26.05.2022)
Oxfam in Vietnam and the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) jointly implement the project "Enhancing the Export Competitiveness of Vietnamese Small and Medium Enterprises in Spice, Fruit and Vegetable Sub-Sectors" (short title: SFV-Export), which is funded by the European Union (EU), during 2022 – 2023.
Tasks and Deliverables
Suggested activities to be conducted:
- Review of current logical framework and project documents.
- Review of current data sources and related reports/documents (baseline, gender analysis, log-frame etc.) of other projects, particularly EU funded projects.
- Develop a comprehensive MEL system, including but is not limited to framework, templates, manual, etc. for the project.
- Define the project (bi)annual targets, the exact terms and indicating the procedures for measurement during monitoring and evaluation.
- Develop tools for baseline study and detailed instructions for the project team to conduct the baseline study.
- Providing training and coaching to project team (Oxfam, partners.) to conduct baseline study and run MELsystem effectively.
- The MEL system and related guidelines/instructions are completed.
- Training and coaching for the project team are conducted.
Skills and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (agriculture, business capacity building, economics, etc.) Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in development/ management of MEL system and conducting MEL training course.
- Priority is given to consultants with experience in EU funded projects and/or experience in similar projects.
The Proposal should be specified in terms of:
- Introduction of the Consultants’ profile and related experience (CVs).
- Technical proposal achieving all expected objectives within the mentioned timeframe (including methodology,framework, implementation plan…).
- Financial proposal that specifies the number of working days required and consultancy rate.
How to Apply: The Proposal should be submitted in English by email with subject mentioning
“SFV Export – Designing MEL system” to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org.
The closing date for application: 26th May 2022.
We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.