Consultant(s) to Develop a website for “Enterprising for Development Project – Phase 2” (EFD2 project) (deadline 30.09.2021)
Scope of service
- Work with Oxfam project team to develop a website concept and proposal for design of the website in English and Vietnamese languages based on widely accepted standards and/or Oxfam website guidelines for Oxfam review and approval.
- Design the website structure, taking into account the requirements from EFD project: clear catalogues & modules for data & website storage, attractive and customizable website layout, easy to administer, update and maintain, flexible navigation, counting function for website visits, etc.
- Gather informative contents for the website presence (text, documents, pictures, project’s information, etc.) from the project staff and Oxfam in Vietnam.
- Create HTML documents and graphics for implementation on the website.
- Make recommendations for backup/restore plan.
- Training for EFD and Oxfam in Vietnam staff on website maintenance and content update.
- Design and establish anti-hacker and antivirus plan for the website.
- Warranty and maintenance service.
- Make recommendations for software, hardware, and other back-end applications related to website development.
We are looking for candidates with the following competencies:
- Contractor must be a legal entity registered in Vietnam.
- Contractor must be a reputable company/consultant with prior rich experience in the field.
- Proven and solid knowledge and experience in providing similar service to international organizations.
- Able to provide user training and all documents in English and Vietnamese.
- Solid knowledge about latest trends in website and graphics design
- The contractor should provide the quotation include below information:
- Website design.
- Website hosting, related digital certificate(s) and maintenance service through 31 Dec 2024.
- Contractor should hold valid software license.
- Prior experience in working with Oxfam is advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested companies are required to submit proposals before 30 September 2021 via e-mail to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org. Kindly indicate the title of this TOR in the subject line when applying by email.
Application in English or Vietnamese should include the following:
- CV(s)/ or profiles of the company/ consultants to carry out the tasks.
- Examples of similar work
- Technical proposal on detail plan to build the website (one website).
- Number of estimated days to build the concept and the website.
- Fee per days to design and build the website.
- Fee per days for maintenance of the website.