Consultant(s) to Conduct Gender Situation Analysis, and to Document Stories of Change “Gender Transformative and Responsible Agribusiness Investments in Southeast Asia – Phase 2” (GRAISEA 2) project (deadline 26.01.2022)
To promote women’s economic empowerment, inclusive business and climate resilience for marginalised community in shrimp and rice value chains, a 5-year project (2018-2023) named “Gender Transformative & Responsible Agribusiness Investments (GRAISEA) in South-East Asia has been being implemented by Oxfam and partners in Kien Giang, An Giang, Soc Trang province (for rice value chain) and Soc Trang, Bac Lieu and Ca Mau province (for shrimp value chain).
Aiming at having in-depth insights and proposing systemic solutions to address gender related issues in upcoming project phase, document transformative changes and gender business cases achieved in previous project phase by the project in shrimp and rice value chains, Oxfam in Vietnam is looking for a consultant/consultant team to conduct the package of service.
1. Selection Criteria
- Strong knowledge and experience on gender and WEE issues in agriculture value chains and and rural areas, inclusive bussiness and climate change resilience in Vietnam context, especially in Mekong Delta;
- Strong profile and experience in storytelling, writing stories that are captivating and pleasant to read;
- Experience with working with local authorities and communities in remote areas, especially ethnic minority groups and women is an advantage;
- Fluent Vietnamese and good English is preferable;
- Proven experience of similar scope and topic is preferable;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Initiative, resourcefulness, timeliness.
Interested candidate(s) should submit application including:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing relevant experiences;
- Technical proposal which meets all of the aforementioned goals, describing how you will accomplish the tasks including time frame, method, and any other ideas you have considering Covid-19 situation in the Mekong Delta;
- A detailed budget estimation including: consultant fee, logistics cost, and other tax included costs for complete products (specify the number of working days and consultant fee);
- If you have done similar work, please submit your portfolio to Oxfam.
Oxfam will select consultant(s) based on the proposal’s quotation and creativity of candidates. Please be noted that, Oxfam will contact shortlisted candidate only.
- The proposal should be submitted in English/Vietnamese by e-mail: HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org and with the title “GRAISEA 2 Documentation Consultant”
By 17:00 VN time, Wednesday, 26 January 2022