Consultant organization to conduct a review and consultations on promoting gender equality in employment
Scope of work
The consultant organization will work with Oxfam, partners and MOLISA to conduct a review and consultations with related stakeholders on the overview of the provisions of Law on Social Insurance 2014 and the Law on Employment 2013; viewpoints and strategic direction in the revision of these two Laws; reviewing Oxfam and partners existing researches as mentioned before; stakeholders meetings and propose inputs/recommendations for the coming revision.
Deliverables and schedules
- Two review reports with two discussion papers, to be done before May 15th, 2023.
- Two consultation workshops with the participation of relevant stakeholders, to be done by June 15th,2023.
• Fluent in Vietnamese and/or English;
• At least ten years of professional experience in conducting research on law, public policy, social protection and employment issues;
• At least ten years’ experience in working with/ support workers on their labour rights (social protection and employment), existing network(s) with other research institutes and universities is an advantage;
• Excellent understanding of the economic, social and political context in Vietnam
• Good knowledge of gender issues in Vietnam and gender mainstreaming approach/ methodologies/tools in policy
• Able to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks;
• Proactive, resourceful, and meticulous.
How to apply
The applicant package must include:
• The consultant organization’s profile and related experience
• Samples of relevant works
• 01 technical proposal that provides a detailed description and explanation of proposed researchmethodologies, work plan and timeline, team members and their qualifications, role/tasks of members, and any other resources that the consultant will make available to execute the assignment
• 01 financial proposal that specified number of working days required with consultancy rate and proposed budget for logistics
The Proposal could be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28 March 2023.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
Note: Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Our photos on Flickr