Consultant Organization To Conduct Firms’ Coaching
Scope of work
The consultant organization will work with Oxfam to identify the needs and assess the perception of business leaders on issues of business ethics standards, particularly on the labor standards in garment and electronics’ operations and supply chains. Based on the guidelines from UN guiding principles and ILO conventions, the consultant organization will conduct the coaching to three (03) firms in Hai Phong and Ho Chi Minh city that are operating in the garment and electronics sectors. These capacity-building sessions target the leadership of garment and electronics suppliers on how to conduct business ethics for sustainable business development and emphasize the importance of business ethics, diversity and inclusion in business agenda. Key participants include business leaders and human resources managers.
Deliverables and schedules
- Three quick assessments on firms’ coaching needs and firms’ commitment on internal policy changes, to be done in April 2023.
- Three firms’ coaching sessions in May 2023.
- One report on the coaching sessions and follow-up on firms’ policy changes in early June 2023.
Note: The timeline can be adjustable due to real working conditions and changes, but no later than the end of May 2023.
• Fluent in Vietnamese and/or English;
• At least five years of professional experience in conducting business surveys, coaching and/or capacity building; with a background in social issues, workers' policies is an advantage;
• At least five years’ experience in working with/supporting industrial relations, and existing network(s) with factory workers and businesses is preferable;
• Excellent understanding of the social and political context in Vietnam
• Good knowledge of gender issues in Vietnam and gender mainstreaming approaches/ methodologies/tools
• Proven experience in working with international organizations and having prior experience with Oxfam’s project is an advantage;
• Able to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks;
• Proactive, resourceful, and meticulous.
How to apply
The applicant package must include:
• The consultant organization/company’s profile and related experience
• Samples of relevant works
• 01 technical proposal that provides a detailed description and explanation of proposed coaching methodologies, work plan, and timeline, team members and their qualifications, role/tasks of members, and any other resources that the consultant will make available to execute the assignment
• 01 financial proposal that specified the number of working days required with consultancy rate and proposed budget for logistics
The Proposal could be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 March 2023.
Note: Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Our photos on Flickr