Consultancy to undertake mid-term review for "Youth Address Gender Stereotypes and Promote Gender Equality" Project (deadline 26.05.2022)
Scope of work
The assignment is expected to take period of 10 weeks, with estimated total cost of 6,000Eur, including both technical and logistic cost. The evaluation will commence in May 2022 and a final report to be presented in end of July 2022.
The consultants/ consultancy teams will be required to conduct the activities described below
- Conduct a comprehensive review of project documentation including project proposals, log frame, annual progress reports to understand the scope of the project,
- Present the findings of the project documentation review and evaluation design including data collection and analysis strategy with detailed timeframe, data collection tools, list of stakeholders that will be involved in data collection, and draft proposal for the evaluation learning exercise in the form of inception report no more than 8 pages.
- Organize the logistical arrangements necessary to carry out field work , including transport and accommodation for consultants and enumerators, as necessary. Proposals should outline where Oxfam and partners will support on this, and the budget provided must include these costs.
- After feedback on the inception report, conduct data collection by telephone, online, face- to-face or further documentation review, according to the data collection strategy, with partner organizations’ representatives, students, media professionals, enterprises, Oxfam staff, and other actors involved in the project.
- Submit draft report for feedback from project team.
- Present a MTR report that effectively documents the main findings referring to the evaluation questions and indicators, and propose recommendations based on them, with focus on improving project design and implementation.
- Design and deliver a hybrid (online & offline) validation workshop for the project team based on the evaluation findings and recommendations.
- Strong knowledge and understanding about gender, gender stereotypes, gender sensitivity and gender equality in Vietnam
- Strong profile and experience on review, evaluation of gender related projects
- Experience with working with youth, media professionals, enterprises, local civil society organisations
- Good analytical, presentation and writing skills,
- Fluent Vietnamese and good English is preferable;
- Proven experience of similar scope and topic is preferable;
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks;
Interested candidate(s) should submit application including:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing relevant experiences.
- Technical proposal which meets all the aforementioned goals, describing how you will accomplish the tasks including time frame, method, and any other ideas you have considering Covid-19 situation.
- A detailed budget estimation including consultant fee, logistics cost, and other tax included costs for complete products (specify the number of working days and consultant fee);
- If you have done similar work, please submit your portfolio to Oxfam.
Please be noted that, Oxfam will contact shortlisted candidates only.
Applications should be submitted via e-mail (in English) to the following addresses: email@example.com, with the subject line “[Your name]_Youth & Gender _Mid-term Review”, no later than 26 May 2022.