Consultancy to promote knowledge sharing and learning on Sustainable Finance
Scope of work
The consultancy organization will work with Oxfam to support the organization of one knowledge sharing and learning event to multi-stakeholder on sustainable finance towards sustainable development in Vietnam
- One knowledge sharing and learning event to multi-stakeholders on sustainable finance towards sustainable development
- Narrative and financial reports once the task is completed.
March to April, 2023
The detail plan will be discussed between FFV and the consultancy team
- Good profile in event organization, facilitation of learning with multi-stakeholders, raising awareness, especially training and learning events, and with track records of previous work
- Good experience in working with, in cooperation and engagement with multi-stakeholders such as the private sector, regulators, mass media
- Proved experience and understanding in sustainable finance, sustainable development, ESG
- Ability to work under pressure and in a multi-organizational team
Submission of Interests
Interested agencies should send the following information:
- Portfolio of the consultancy team, showcasing relevant experience, previous works, notable clients
- CV(s) of the team members in charge, with relevant experience
- A proposal with the components as described in the Scope of work and a work plan with clear outputs and indicators
- A proposed budget plan, including consultancy rate, travel expenses, and other fees to complete the task, including VAT
Oxfam in Vietnam on behalf of FFV will recruit based on the proposed budget and the creativity of the proposed idea. Candidates should present your proposals in a clear and thorough manner.
Applications should be submitted via e-mail (in Vietnamese or English) to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “[Your name] FFV”, no later than 8h on 16 March 2023.
For further information and clarification, please contact Ms. Trang Hoang at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Our photos on Flickr