Consultancy to promote gender equality in the mining sector
- To conduct the gender impact assessment in mining sector, in particular on waste management and its health impact to women, men and other groups.
- To raise awareness of youth on gender equality in the mining sector in Vietnam.
Scope of work
i. Conduct one literature review/desk study on gender impact assessment in mining sector, in particular on waste management and its health impact to women, men and other groups.
ii. Organize at least three events for youth in universities on gender equality in the mining sector
iii. Write and submit reports (narrative and financial) after the task completed
- One literature review/desk-study report on gender impact assessment in mining sector, in particular on waste management and its health impact.
- Three awareness-raising events for youth in universities on gender equality in the mining sector for students in universities in Hanoi
- One narrative report after the task completed with supporting documents and pictures
- One financial report after the task completed
From March to 30 April 2023
The detailed plan will be discussed between Oxfam and the consultancy team
• Good profile and experience in working on extractive industries with track records of achievements
• Good understanding in and experience in gender equality
• Good experience with show-case on working with students in universities
• Adhere to Oxfam’s principles and values
Submission of Interests
Interested agencies should send the following information:
• Portfolio of the team, showcasing relevant experience, previous works, and notable clients
• CV(s) of the team members in charge, with relevant experience
• A brief proposal with the components as described in the Scope of work
• A proposed budget plan, including consultancy rate, travel expenses, and other fees to complete the task, including Personal Income Tax or VAT
Oxfam in Vietnam will recruit based on the proposed budget and the quality of the proposed idea. Candidates should present your proposals in a clear and thorough manner.
Applications should be submitted via e-mail (in Vietnamese or English) to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “[Your name] GAL”, no later than 08h on 20 March 2023.
For further information and clarification, please contact Ms. Trang Hoang at email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Our photos on Flickr