Consultancy for Project Endline Photo Album for SCBV project
Purpose of the photo album
- The photos are expected to convey the project’s impacts, the changes it has made to people’s livelihoods in the clam and bamboo value chains.
- The photos will be used in the project’s and Oxfam’s communication products.
The photos must convey key messages:
- Small scale producers (SSPs) adopt sustainable production standards
- Srengthened collective actions amongst SSPs
- Strengthened chain linkages between SSPs and SMEs/ lead firms
- Enhanced women participation in the SSPs groups and in the clam/bamboo value chains
- Increased market access for both SSPs and MSMEs
- Increased MSME investment and sourcing policies
- Scenery of the clam & bamboo chains
- The consultant is welcome to go beyond the suggested angles if doing so serves the project’s objectives better.
Scope of work
The consultant will:
- Research on the project’s documents and communication products, work with SCBV and communications teams to understand the project and how the photos contribute to the project’s objective(s).
- Go on field trips with the project team
- Be responsible for all postproduction for the finest quality
- Provide all necessary photography and postproduction equipment.
- At least 400 usable photos (200 for each value chain)
- Genre: documentary, portrait, scenery
- Quality: at least 2MB for each photo
- Good & authentic storytelling, and innovative shooting and editing techniques
- The consultant is expected to be able to provide the character’s name, location, and shooting context in photos when required
All photos need to incorporate consents, authenticity, sensory, and cultural relevancy factors. Oxfam owns the copyright and has editorial control over the photos produced. All information provided to the consultant must be kept confidential.
All photos must be sent to Oxfam in .JPG or .PNG format.
- At least five years of professional experience in filming and production, especially in project documentation, with background in development, value chain, private sector engagement, aquaculture and forestry is an advantage;
- Proven experience of similar scopes and topics is preferable;
- Ability to work with people and gather meaningful information;
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Proactive, resourceful, and meticulous.
How to apply
The applicant package must include:
- The consultant(s)/company’s profile/CVs and related experience
- Samples of relevant works
- 01 financial proposal that specified number of working days required with consultancy rate and proposed budget for logistics
- 02 contacts for references
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
How to Apply: The Proposal and documents could be written in English or Vietnamese and should submit by email to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org with the subject mentioning: “Clam&Bamboo – PROJECT ENDLINE PHOTO ALBUM”
The closing date for application: 15:00, 2nd March 2023
We regret that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Our photos on Flickr