CONSULTANCY SERVICE: ASSESSMENT, DOCUMENTATION, POLICY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR “REGIONAL CSO SEAFOOD ADVOCACY AND INFLUENCING”
Oxfam in Vietnam in partnership with Vietnam Tuna Association – VINATUNA have been implementing a project to advocate private sector (specifically processing enterprises and vessel owners in this project) and the government for effective policy practices and enforcement to ensure entitlement to decent work and gender equality at work in the tuna wild catch and processing sector in Vietnam through research/evidenced-based advocacy and selective demonstrations. The aspects of decent work and gender equality at work the project targets on improving include rights to employment contract with coverage of social and health insurances, safe and healthy working environment, and legitimate benefits to women workers.
We are looking for a qualified consultant(s) to 1) conduct an assessment of context, policy gaps (between labour code and seafood policies) and practices in the tuna sector; 2) documentation of relevant successful practices on decent work & gender equality at work in tuna sector and (3) provide policy recommendations for the national government and tuna private sector on the improvement of practising and management on decent work and gender equality at work.
Please refer to the attached TOR for details.
The applicant package must include:
- The consultants/company’s profile/CVs and related experience
- 01 technical proposal that sets out detailed assessment design and a detailed working plan to achieve the objectives within the expected timeframe and timeline to undertake this assignment;
- 01 financial proposal that specified number of working days required with consultancy rate and proposed budget for logistics
- 03 contacts for references
- Samples of relevant works preferred
The Proposal could be submitted in either English or Vietnamese by email to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org before 4 June 2021.