CONSULTANCY SERVICE: BASELINE SURVEY AND CONTEXT ANALYSIS FOR 'BEST' PROJECT
Oxfam in Vietnam in partnership with the Centre for Creativity and Sustainability (CCS) will implement the 4-year project titled “Biomass Gasification Technology – Sustainable Energy Solution for Agri-Food Processing and Waste Management in Rural Areas of Vietnam” (short title: BEST), funded by the European Union for the period 2020 - 2025. The project will be implemented in 04 provinces: Thai Nguyen, Tuyen Quang, Yen Bai and Lao Cai.
In preparation for project BEST implementation, we are looking for a group of consultants (or 02 separate groups/firms) to work with Oxfam and CCS to conduct works in 02 Lots: A baseline survey for monitoring and evaluation (Lot 1), and A context analysis on energy consumption by agri-MSEs, local biomass availability and local mechanical capacity (Lot 2) in the four target provinces. The specific scope of work, deliverables and requirements for each group are specified later in the attached TOR.
The applicant package must include:
- The consultants/company’s profile/CVs and related experience.
- 01 technical proposal for the appropriate Lot, detailing how the consultants plan to investigate the listed study questions and achieve the listed objectives within the listed timeframe, including survey methodology, data collection tools, sample size, tentative workplan, team structure & role division. Applicants applying under Lot 2, in addition to the above, will need to propose the types of information that need to be collected for Key Study Question 3 as well as criteria for choosing demonstration sites for Key Study Question 4.
- 01 financial proposal that specifies number of working days required with consultancy rate and proposed budget for logistics
- 01 sample of a baseline survey report for development projects (Lot 1), 01 sample of a survey on energy consumption conducted by the consultant(s) (Lot 2).
- 03 contacts for references.
Proposals should be submitted in English by email with subject mentioning “Consultant for BEST Baseline survey & Context analysis” to HR.Vietnam@oxfam.org. The applicant must specify which Lot(s) they are applying to in both the submission email and the application package. The closing date for application is 17:00 Wednesday, 18 November 2020 . We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.